CWD Exclusive Features:
- Outdoor-rated and ETL certified
- Internal, 400 watt, variable electric heating element (3.3 Amps; 120V)
- Completely constructed with 304 stainless steel
- Professional style Coyote stainless steel handle
- External on/off light with hidden controls
- Full extension drawer on rollers for smooth operation
- Rigid construction to ensure long term durability
- Beveled trim
- 30" overall width
- Overall: 29 1/2" W x 26 3/4" D x 10 3/4" H
- Cutout: 28 1/4" W x 23 1/2" D x 9 1/2" H
Outdoor Warming Drawer Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.