The Napoleon Multifunctional Grilling Rack is made from premium, heavy gauge stainless steel so it can stand up to anything you want to throw at it. Wings" No problem! Ribs" No problem! Stuffed mushrooms and peppers" No problem! Salmon" No Problem! It replaces the warming rack of Napoleon's Prestige 500 and Prestige PRO 500 and PRO 825 models. This custom engineered barbecue grill accessory provides holders for cooking various appetizers, chicken legs, seafood, bread and more! Use this grilling rack to increase your barbecue innovation. You can feed a whole crowd using only the warming rack of your barbecue grill, leaving the main cooking grids available for even more food, the main course, dessert or even more food. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- This multifunctional grilling rack provides holders for cooking various appetizers, chicken legs, seafood, bread and so much more
- Easy to clean, just wash this rack with hot, soapy water and place back onto the barbecue grill
- The Napoleon Multifunctional Grilling Rack is made from premium, heavy gauge stainless steel to provide even heating, strength and longevity
- Use this grilling rack to increase your barbecue innovation. Create stuffed delights using the pepper and mushroom holders, wings, legs and shrimp, warm breads or grill delicate fish on the seafood section
- Replace the warming rack of Napoleon's Prestige 500, Prestige PRO 500 and PRO 825 model gas barbecue grills
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.