Rotisserie grilled meals are the best. They are succulent and juicy and a real crowd pleaser. Use the Napoleon Commercial Grade Rotisserie Kit for Large Barbecue Grills to produce restaurant quality meals right in your own back yard. The large commercial grade stainless steel hexagonal spit rod with commercial grade motor are up for any task you throw at them. The 4 prong commercial meat forks hold your food in place with easy to use thumb screws. And there is even a counterweight assembly, just in case you're cooking for an army. Specifically fits all PRO 500, P500 and LEX 485 series Napoleon grills. This easy to use barbecue grill accessory fits barbecue grill hoods up to 31 inches (78.74 cm) in width. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Stainless steel four prong meat forks hold your food in place with easy to use thumb screws
- Rotisserie forks are dishwasher safe
- Kit contains: 1 commercial grade rotisserie motor, 1 XL food grade, stainless steel, hexagonal rotisserie spit rod, 4 large, stainless steel rotisserie forks, 1 stainless steel counter balance assembly, 1 stainless steel stop bushing, 1 T-handle
- The large commercial grade stainless steel hexagonal spit rod with commercial motor holds and turns up to 25 lbs (11kg) of food
- Counterweight assembly to ensure smooth and balanced rotation of meals
- Fits Prestige PRO 500, LEX 485 Series, and Prestige 500 BBQ Grills. Fits other BBQ grills up to 31 in (78 cm) in width
- Commercial grade motor ensures food rotates smoothly and continuously
- Parts are made from food grade stainless steel to ensure longevity and durability, making them easy to clean
- Produce restaurant quality meals that are perfectly succulent, juicy and a real crowd pleaser
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.