- Sleek, low-profile design with a glass-like surface
- Keyless Convenience - Enter your home with user codes instead of having to carry keys
- One-Touch Locking Dedicated button to easily lock your door
- Advanced Touchscreen is ultra-responsive to touch for instant screen display and fast usercode entry
- SecureScreen™ Patented technology to help prevent code detection from fingerprints on the touchscreen
- Up to 16 customizable user codes for increased security
- Mastercode provides improved user access code management
- Alarm sounds after 3 incorrect codes are consecutively entered and the screen temporarily locks out
- Keywayless entry - no more keys to hide and no keyway to pick or bump
- Tamper-resistant interior cover prevents unauthorized access to programming buttons
- Audible beep and visual flash when batteries are low
- Use a 9V battery as backup power in case the batteries run out
- Paired with Halifax Lever
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.