- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- 10 digit backlit keypad with dedicated lock button
- BHMA grade 2 certified
- SmartKey® technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- 30 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- 20 minute fire rating - UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver no hard wiring needed
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. - 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset
- Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption
- Up to 30 user access codes for family and guests to use at the door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.