Revolutionize your charcoal grilling experience and transform your Kamado Joe into a rotisserie-style grill with the Joetisserie attachment. Constructed from durable, 304-grade stainless steel, the spit rods and forks allow for pristine balance and steady rotation of up to 50-pounds of beef, pork or chicken resulting in meats that are smoky, juicy, and tender . The quiet, yet powerful, 120V motor provides a steady circulation for flawless food.
- Stainless steel split rods allow for steady rotation of food to ensure foods are smoky, juicy and tender
- Powerful 120V motor to provide steady circulation during the cooking process
- Cook up to 50-pounds of meat at once
- Distinctive wedge shape seals in heat and smoke to provide optimal heat retention
- Easy installation
- Dishwasher safe for quick cleanup
- Classic Joe™ Series Joetisserie compatible with Kamado Joe Classic Joe series, Large Big Green Egg, and other round 18-inch charcoal grills
- Big Joe™ Series Joetisserie compatible with Kamado Joe Big Joe series, XL Big Green Egg, and other round 24-inch charcoal grills
- Patented: US Patent Nos. 9,603,484 and 10,925,435
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.