Building off of the success of the Animal Racing engine, the World Formula was launched in 2003 in accordance with the CIK World Formula class rules. This complete engine package balances the latest in engine design and technology to provide racers with a consistent, low-maintenance and low-cost platform, in which to sharpen their driving skills and chassis setup. Hand-built and individually tested in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin skunk works Noram™ Clutch w/ Quick Change Sprocket Set Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System Mikuni™ Fuel Pump Port-Liner, Exhaust System Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package Green™ Air Filter Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor Dana™ Fire-Ring Head Gasket CNC D-Shape Intake Port PVL™ Digital Ignition System w/7,100 RPM Limiter Dual, High-Silicon Valve Springs Billet Rod Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder Federal Mogul™ Moly-Coated Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston Slotted, Stelite-Faced, Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- Noram™ Clutch w/ Quick Change Sprocket Set
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Mikuni™ Fuel Pump
- Port-Liner, Exhaust System
- Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package
- Green™ Air Filter
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor
- Dana™ Fire-Ring Head Gasket
- CNC D-Shape Intake Port
- PVL™ Digital Ignition System w/7,100 RPM Limiter
- Dual, High-Silicon Valve Springs
- Billet Rod
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Federal Mogul™ Moly-Coated Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Slotted, Stelite-Faced, Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
|Engine Displacement (cc)
||9.5 to 1
||29 degrees BTDC
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.