Building off of the proven success of the Animal engine, the M-series is the first dedicated racing engine engineered to meet the needs of the Quarter Midget market. Right out-of-the-box, the M-series is focused on the consistency, and simplicity that racers deserve. Each engine is hand-built and tested in our skunk-works in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with the craftsmanship and quality we stand behind.
View Ad to learn more
View IPL for this engine Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin Dana™ Fire-Ring Head Gasket Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor Racing Only Intake Port Dual, High-Silicon Valve Springs Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder Fuel Filter Studded Exhaust Port Ground Cam w/ Compression Release PVL™ 6100 RPM Limited Digital Ignition Factory Controlled Piston Pop-up Custom Control Plate to better fit today's cars Splined Crankshaft Federal Mogul™ Moly-Coated Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve
- Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Dana™ Fire-Ring Head Gasket
- Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Dual, High-Silicon Valve Springs
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Fuel Filter
- Studded Exhaust Port
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- PVL™ 6100 RPM Limited Digital Ignition
- Factory Controlled Piston Pop-up
- Custom Control Plate to better fit today's cars
- Splined Crankshaft
- Federal Mogul™ Moly-Coated Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
|Engine Displacement (cc)
||8.5 to 1
||29 degrees BTDC
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.