Performance by Design. Briggs & Stratton Racing took the latest approaches in engineering, manufacturing, and testing to design for its dedicated racing engine from the ground up. One of the most popular Briggs racing engines, the Animal engine will help you compete in your next snocross or kart race.
Each Animal racing engine by Briggs & Stratton is hand-built by master small engine technicians and tested in our skunk-works in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod Ground Cam w/ Compression Release High-Silicon Valve Springs PVL™ Digital Ignition System Racing Only Intake Port Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin Federal Mogul™ Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package Dana™ Fire-Ring Head Gasket Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- High-Silicon Valve Springs
- PVL™ Digital Ignition System
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Walbro™ Round - Slide Carburetor
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Federal Mogul™ Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve
- Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package
- Dana™ Fire-Ring Head Gasket
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
|Engine Displacement (cc)
||8.5 to 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.