Fire up the EGG and stir-fry your way to Big Green Egg flavor. Perfectly designed to work with the EGGspander. The Big Green Egg Carbon Steel Wok is perfect for stir-frying meats, seafood, and vegetarian meals. The traditional dual-handle design provides a firm grip, and the heavy-duty carbon steel disperses heat evenly and quickly for even cooking.
- Fast-heating cooking surface is perfect for stir-frying meats, seafood and veggies
- Traditional 2-handle design; dual handles provide a firm grip
- Heavy-duty 18-gauge carbon steel; carbon steel disperses heat evenly and quickly
- Sloping sides ensure food stays directly over the heat of the charcoal heat and makes tossing the food easier
- Includes a handy [17 in / 43 cm] bamboo spatula; spatula fits the shape of the wok for easy turning of foods
- In addition to use on the EGG, the flat bottom wok is designed to sit directly on the heat source, making it perfect for all types of cooktops including electric coil, gas or induction.
- CARE: Once the wok is seasoned, don t use soap to clean it. Instead, soak the wok in hot water for 5 minutes to loosen stuck-on food. Then wash the interior with hot water and a soft sponge, and the exterior with hot water and a scrubber sponge. Dry completely and apply vegetable oil before storing.
- How to use a wok in an EGG
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.