The Big Green Egg Cast Iron Skillet is perfect for searing, braising, baking, sautéing or roasting. Big Green Egg cast iron products are built to deliver a lifetime of cooking enjoyment. You can use in your EGG for everything from seared steaks and seafood, braised meats and casseroles to gratins, cornbread, biscuits and cobblers.
- Pre-seasoned with food-safe vegetable oil
- The 10.5 in Cast Iron Skillet has tabs designed to be compact yet provide easy lifting; turned-down edge provides no-slip grip.
- Big Green Egg logo is molded into the bottom of the skillet
- High quality casting
- The 10.5 in Cast Iron Skillet was designed to pair with the 10.5 in / 27 cm Cast Iron Plancha Griddle (Item: 120137, sold separately) to form a Dutch oven
- The 10.5 in Cast Iron Skillet works with 2XL, XL and L EGGs
- CARE: Hand wash with a brush and water only; dry immediately and lightly coat with cooking oil after each use. Clean with soap and water before first use. Soap is not recommended after initial cleaning; never wash cast iron in the dishwasher.
- These great recipes work well with the Cast Iron Skillet:
- Brussel sprouts
- Scallops, Asparagus and Artichoke Gratin
- Salsa Verde Chicken Pasta
- 14 in Cast Iron Skillet Item Code: 118233
- 10.5 in Cast Iron Skillet Item Number 120144
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.