The dual-sided design of the Cast Iron Plancha Griddle is ideal for searing meats and seafood with a flavor-packed crust, sautéing vegetables and even grilling sandwiches and paninis. Featuring four convenient handles for safe and easy lifting, the Plancha Griddle is also perfect for cooking your breakfast favorites ... use the flat side for pancakes and eggs, the ridged side for sausage and bacon. Authentic, high temperature "steak house" grilling is quick, easy and delicious!
- The Cast Iron Plancha Griddle is ideal for searing meats & seafood with a flavor-packed crust, sautéing vegetables and even grilling sandwiches and paninis.
- The ridged side is great for adding sear marks to food, or for roasting pork chops, hot dogs, chicken, asparagus and green beans.
- Use the smooth side to grill breakfast pancakes, omelets and hash browns. Drip channel to keep juices from falling on the charcoal.
- High quality casting
- Pre-seasoned with food-safe vegetable oil
- The four tabs are designed to be compact yet provide easy handling for either orientation
- Exclusive Big Green Egg design - EGG molded under each tab
- The Dual-Sided Cast Iron Plancha Griddle, 10.5 in. is designed to pair with the 10.5 in / 27 cm Cast Iron Skillet (Item: 120144, sold separately) to form a Dutch oven for the smaller EGG sizes.
- CARE: Clean with soap and water before first use. Soap is not recommended after initial cleaning - hand wash with a brush and water only, dry immediately and lightly coat with cooking oil after each use. Never wash cast iron in the dishwasher.
Dual-sided Cast Iron Plancha Griddle 14" - 117656
fits the 2XLarge, XLarge and Large EGGs
Dual-sided Cast Iron Plancha Griddle 10.5" - 120137
fits the 2XLarge, XLarge, Large, Medium, Small and MiniMax EGGs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.