See More Aboard Your Vessel
- Provides an extra set of eyes aboard your vessel to monitor areas above or below decks
- Analog camera delivers excellent quality images, even in low light; perfect for engine rooms
- Provides visibility in low light up to 15 meters, an improvement over previous generation analog cameras
- Reverse-image setting on compatible chartplotters helps when backing out of tight locations such as a crowded marina
- Rotate images on compatible chartplotters 90/180/270 degrees so you can mount in any orientation
See more of what's happening on or around your boat with our GC 14 marine camera. With GC 14 on your vessel, you'll be able to monitor areas inside and outside while you're on the water or while you're docked.Keep an Eye on Everything
This small and discreet analog camera delivers excellent quality images that can be viewed via onboard TVs, video monitors or compatible chartplotters that support video input. Use it in multiple areas above or below decks, and view on one chartplotter or across multiple networked compatible chartplotters.Place It Almost Anywhere
GC 14 features a convenient reverse-image setting to help you back out of tight locations such as a crowded marina. It even provides clear images in low light, making it perfect for monitoring your dark engine room. Easy to install, its small size and rugged weatherproof case allow for flexible placement.
||PAL: 976(H) x 582(V)
||PAL: 625 lines 2:1 interlaced
|Low light vision range
||Up to 15 m
|Viewing angle (DxHxV(°))
||95.0° x 69.0° x 52.0°
||1.0Vp-p composite 75 composite
||More than 52dB (AGC off)
||From -10 to +50
||12VDC; 80mA (IR off); 170mA (IR on)
||2.0" x 1.7" (5.1 x 4.4 cm)
|Compass safe distance
||10" (254 mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.